Race Route – 5KM
Race Route – 10KM
Event Day Programme
Race Pack Collection
- All participants are strongly encouraged to wear the event running singlet.
- Participants are expected to dress decently and modestly during the event. Words in offensive print will not be allowed. Failure to comply with this may result in disqualification.
- Covered footwear with good grip are advised.
- Participants are advised to remove all accessories such as necklaces, bracelets, rings, etc during the race.
- Participant must wear the issued race bib at all times during the race. Each race bib is unique to the participant and as such, any unauthorized transfer of bibs will result in disqualification.
- It is the responsibility of the participants to be certified fit to participate in the race if they are unsure of their stated of health. A participant must retire from the race immediately if required to do so by any member of the official medical team.
- Profanities, obscene and undesirable poses and/or gestures are prohibited especially towards officials. Competitors who flout this rule will be disqualified.
- Participants are to observe smoking laws in the public spaces.